Contractors and subcontractors face more complex challenges than ever. Projects require more detailed planning and regulatory approval. Underestimating costs can spell serious trouble. Maintaining proper cash flow can mean the difference between success and failure.
As accounting and consulting professionals with broad experience advising clients in construction-related industries, including engineering and architectural firms, Miller Cooper provides both the industry knowledge and specialized expertise you need. We can assist you in the following areas:
- Audit, review or compile financial statements
- Develop and review internal controls
- Provide ongoing tax planning and compliance
- Provide bookkeeping and outsourced accounting personnel
- Prepare budget and cash flow analysis
- Assess potential projects and bids
- Perform cost certifications
- Design and implement computer systems
- Design and administer employee benefits programs
- Conduct operational reviews and audits
- Prepare bonding and insurance presentations
Miller Cooper principals and managers are experienced consultants who can help you with strategic and operational business planning. Many of our clients rely on our accessibility and understanding for business advice and help with management issues.
What are some of our unique capabilities? Our activity-based cost-management experts can help you set up an accurate estimating system. Our estate planning group can help with retirement and succession planning. Members of our audit staff can help you create and maintain appropriate cost controls on a project-wide or company-wide basis. We also have a large systems consulting group and an employee benefits group with 25 years of experience in the design and administration of benefit plans.