Estate, Succession and Wealth Planning
A well thought out plan for the future is critically important to you, your family and your business. Estate, succession and wealth planning are ongoing processes that include the evaluation of numerous business and personal factors.
Miller Cooper’s professionals develop customized strategies to navigate an increasingly complex maze of alternatives associated with your family’s financial security and your company’s assets. Our approach is proactive and consultative. Because we have a deep understanding of your objectives, the plans we design enable you to attain your goals whether your needs include:
- Selecting a trustee
- Finding tax saving gift opportunities
- Sheltering your estate
- Developing a succession plan
Miller Cooper helps you achieve the most advantageous future financial position. Our estate, succession and wealth planning team undertakes the following assessments in order to weigh different outcomes that arise depending on the options that meet your particular needs and time frame.
- Analyze estate liquidity
- Review existing wills and trusts
- Develop lifetime gifting programs
- Assess generation-skipping transfers
- Evaluate charitable gifting options and techniques
- Assess retirement strategies
- Determine distribution plans for IRAs, 401(k) and qualified plans