About HLB International
Our global collaboration with HLB International* allows our internal tax, consulting and accounting/audit specialists to develop constructive cross-border solutions that take into account U.S. and foreign best practices. Clients benefit by working directly with Miller Cooper while drawing on other highly experienced industry experts with regional insight throughout North America and around the world.
HLB is comprised of more than 40,000 professionals worldwide in 1,128 offices. HLB affiliates operate in nearly 160 countries working in unison to deliver expert localized services to clients. This association enables Miller Cooper to better serve clients’ needs domestically and internationally.
With HLB’s substantial presence in the world’s financial and economic centers, Miller Cooper is strategically positioned to serve the diverse international requirements of its clients ranging from globally listed entities and international subsidiaries to owner-managed businesses and high net worth individuals.
HLB International Fact Sheet
- A worldwide network of independent accounting and consulting firms
- Worldwide revenue in excess of US$4.4 billion
- Ranks 10th worldwide with 1,128 offices in 156 countries throughout North, Central and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia
- Representation in the major financial centers of the world
- 17 major U.S. firm members with more than 70 offices throughout the U.S.
- Strong committed members who ensure that clients are given the highest standards of professional and personal advice
*Miller, Cooper & Co. is an independent member of HLB International, a global network of advisory and accounting firms.