Miller Cooper offers full time audit and tax internships for the summer and spring semesters.
Our summer internship program begins early June and ends mid August. Our audit spring internship program begins in early January and goes through mid March. Our tax spring internship program begins mid January and goes through mid April.
As an intern you will:
- Interact directly with clients and Principals
- Get first-hand exposure to audit and tax situations
- Work with clients in diverse industries
- Put your knowledge to work right away
- Become a valued part of the client teams
- Benefit from continuing education courses
- Enjoy an exceptional work/life balance
- Be assigned a buddy and mentor to help you learn and succeed
The goal of the internship program is to convert our interns to full time hires once they graduate. Thus, we aim to recruit accounting majors who are two years out from graduation and will be CPA eligible upon graduation. Additionally, we require a 3.2 GPA (both cumulative and accounting) to apply for an internship.
Miller Cooper actively recruits during the fall and spring semesters. If we are on your campus, we encourage you to stop by and introduce yourself in addition to applying.
To apply, please do so directly on our website via the link above. We ask that you apply to either the audit or tax internship, as we only consider candidates for one function at a time.
Please email Recruiting@MillerCooper.com if you have any questions regarding our internship program.