Leadership Development Day
Miller Cooper’s annual Leadership Development Day provides freshmen and sophomores the opportunity to learn more about the public accounting profession.
- An interactive and engaging workshop focusing on identifying and working with different communication styles
- Lunch with Miller Cooper professionals
- First-hand exposure in the life of our audit, accounting and tax professionals, including hands-on exercises
Our next upcoming Leadership Development Day will be held Summer 2022 in Chicago.
Miller Cooper offers full time audit, client accounting, state and local taxes (SALT), tax, and transaction advisory services (TAS) internships for the summer and spring semesters.
Our summer internship program begins early June and ends mid August. Our audit spring internship program begins in early January and goes through mid March. Our tax spring internship program begins mid January and goes through mid April.
As an intern you will:
- Interact directly with clients and Principals
- Get first-hand exposure to audit, accounting and tax situations
- Work with clients in diverse industries
- Put your knowledge to work right away
- Become a valued part of the client teams
- Enjoy an exceptional work/life balance
- Be assigned a buddy and mentor to help you learn and succeed
The goal of the internship program is to expose students to opportunities in public accounting so they feel prepared and confident in making that important decision — “Where do I want to start my career?”
At Miller Cooper, around 90% of our past interns have converted to full time new hires.
For more information regarding our annual Leadership Development Day or internship programs, please email Recruiting@millercooper.com.
Despite Covid-19, Miller Cooper was able to honor their commitment to a record setting 25 student interns in summer 2020 and 30 student interns in 2021!