Session I: An Overview of IT Threats, Consequences, and Mitigation Strategies will be held on May 20, 2022 at 10:00 – 11:00 am CT:
Austin Germaine from BT Partners will present on overview session of current IT threats, consequences, and mitigation strategies. The presentation portion will be about 45 min, after which there will be time for Q&A. The following topics will be covered:
- What are the main threats facing your IT infrastructure?
- What are some of the consequences these threats can inflict on your operations?
- What are the some of the mitigation/deferment strategies available to counter these threats?
Session II: A Deep Dive into IT Threat Mitigation and Recovery will be held on June 3, 2022 at 10:00-11:00 am CT:
Austin Germaine from BT Partners will provide a deep dive into IT threats mitigation and recovery methods. The presentation portion will be about 45 min, after which there will be time for Q&A. The following topics will be covered:
- Setting metrics for operations recovery: Recovery Point and Recovery Time Objectives
- Why Cyber Security Insurance is more important now than ever
- Reviewing the latest tools available to prevent and combat IT threats
- Implementing a Disaster Recovery and Site Loss plan into your SOP