Susan R. Jones
Miller Cooper’s Nonprofit Group continues to serve diverse arts, religious, education, special needs, social, HUD and membership organizations that provide necessary services throughout Chicagoland and the Midwest. As Boards of Directors seek independent opinions, projections and assessments, our Nonprofit Group looks forward to preparing and presenting this information.
The Nonprofit Group works with nonprofit management to:
- Assess and implement internal controls
- Create and document cash management policies and procedures
- Provide extensive operational, financial, regulatory and advisory services
Members of our Nonprofit Group maintain their industry leadership and expertise through active involvement with the Illinois CPA Society, the Nonprofit Committee of Nexia International, volunteer service on nonprofit Boards, and continuing professional education.
Miller Cooper’s Nonprofit Group provides the following services:
- Compliance services, including audits, reviews, and compilations
- Tax compliance services including completion of Forms 990, 990 PF, 990T, 990 POL and related Forms
- Compliance auditing of various governmental and contractual requirements
- Conversion of financial statements into compliance with FASB pronouncements
- Accounting services, including bookkeeping, temporary staff and financial reporting to the Board
- Single Audit Act of 1984
- Cost studies and budgeting