Miller Cooper has been a leading provider to professional service organizations since 1919. We understand the business—it’s our business—and we take a fresh approach to the complexities, nuances and evolving issues that arise for diverse professional service companies. We can advise you about the advantages of various types of corporate structure, financial and IT infrastructure, as well as employee benefit packages necessary to attract and retain top-notch colleagues.
Our Professional Services Group will work closely with your organization, and tailor the following services to meet your specific requirements and priorities:
- Develop annual budget and cash management procedures
- Provide continuous tax advice, reflecting strategies that address ongoing and newly implemented regulations and rulings that apply to a specific industry
- Establish internal controls to prevent fraud and theft
- Undertake internal audits and control reviews
- Complete due diligence for acquisitions or the sale of a business unit