Audit and Accounting Services
Miller Cooper’s audit approach allows us to learn as much as possible about our client’s organization. We have designed a comprehensive business advisory approach for audit and accounting services. Our account team will:
- Develop diagnostic tools for each client to identify specific as well as routine areas that require high-level or detailed, rigorous oversight
- Identify risks, strengthen internal controls and continue to work as a trusted advisor alerting clients to the future impact of decisions
- Provide substantial recommendations to meet all components of the regulatory environment
Our clients depend on us as well-informed business advisors and superior accountants. Miller Cooper’s core competence in the audit and assurance disciplines includes:
- Financial statement audits
- Reviews and compilations
- Agreed upon procedures
- Analysis of internal controls and reporting systems
- Design and implementation of cost accounting systems
- M&A due diligence
Our audit and accounting professionals are also experienced in:
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Accounting/Bookkeeping Services
- Forensics, Litigation Support and Bankruptcy
As part of a comprehensive service approach, we have initiated an offering that allows us to fully understand your business, so that we may provide the tools and resources necessary for realizing your vision. Using key performance measurements and ratios, we compare your company to similar companies, providing you with a scorecard to better assist you in achieving your financial goals.
Integrity and Quality Assurance
Miller Cooper demonstrates the highest integrity throughout our organization. Three principals are solely dedicated to the Quality Assurance of all components of our client engagements. Since our inception, Miller Cooper has always received an unqualified peer review, as required by the Peer Review Board of the AICPA.
Adam Schreiter , Jason Thrush and Jeffery Watson direct the Quality Assurance function for our attest services.